Sunday, June 22, 2008

The left hand side of the garden...

GardenThe center of the garden... Peppers, plus two surviving pea plants in the center. The lush green plants in the front row are going to be straw flowers - another survivor from my seedlings.

GardenThe tomato end of the garden... Peppers are peeking up and the tomatoes are becoming entangled with each other!

GardenLush and purple crystal palace something..

Crystal palace purple flowersMy quickly expanding squash and pumpkin plants.

Squash and pumpkin plantsSquash blossom!

Pumpkin blossomsTomato blossom

Tomato blossomsBlossoms on my tomato plants!

Tomato blossomsA pepper plant.

PeppersI transplanted several of the tomato-weeds into the spot where the beets were originally going to be.

Weed tomatoesThe radishes confuse me. They're flowering, but there were only like 1-2 marble sized radishes in there. Nothing more. The rest were just normal skinny roots. So either I didn't thin them out enough, making it difficult for them to get enough nutrients, or they suck. I vote to blame the radishes, it couldn't possibly be me.

RadishesHappy little herbs, growing away. This year I'm going to be good about plucking off the flowers.

HerbsMint-gone-wild!

Mint

No comments: