Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Seedlings Planted - Garden 2008 Begins!

Alright, so this weekend I got started on my 2008 garden!

I picked up a seed starter kit by Jiffy (72ct) and some seedling mix plus extra potting soil. If you're unfamiliar with seed starter kits, they contain these peat-packed circular coins that when you add warm water expand into a little cylinders of peat. There is a little hole in the top of the biodegradable mesh that you can open up to plant the seeds.





Expanding...

Sowing seeds

In my seed starter kit I planted: Peas, Hot Pepper mix, Bachelor's Buttons, Straw Flowers and Johnny Jump-Ups.

Seedlings planted


In a large planter, which I won't transplant from, I sowed radish seeds!

Radishes

Radishes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.